Sunday, April 26, 2020

zoom chats

I've enjoyed doing chats with people from church, family, a sign language class and homeschool group.  It does ease the feeling that we're disconnected from everyone and everything.

Today at the Chiu Chat I prepared boggle and scattergories.  It was cool how the technology allowed us to write on the shared screen from our individual devices for boggle.  Then for scattergories, I just read the card since it wouldn't come into focus for the small size of the card.  But we had a lot of fun doing it.

The kids are so blessed to have one another during this time.  I'm very grateful to have them too.

I have a gift for loving things.  Even this time of isolation, I am kind of loving it and don't really want to return to organizational business and obligation. 

I do want to travel though and not feel like I can only go as far as we can make it there and back without having to use the bathroom.

The beaches are open and I'm tempted to take the kids for an outing.  The risks are still there though.  It's hard to know what will be OK or not.

No comments: