Wednesday, August 12, 2020

moving furniture

 I have a compulsion to move furniture.  P tolerates this.  Today I was converting a bed back into a platform bunk with a space underneath.  L is very excited to have a high bed.  He often sleeps in other people's beds so we'll see how this works.

I like moving furniture because with a growing family our needs are constantly changing.  I also like moving furniture because it is an easy way to get the clutter that accumulates behind furniture.  Once it is out of the way, I like moving it around.  I like change.  I wish we had less furniture but it's hard to throw things away.  

After saying that I knew 4 people with Covid, I learned of another 4 people + children that have had it.  A friend told me that 18 of our county firefighters have had it and that 78 were quarantined because of it.  That sort of information isn't in the news at all.  We're just fighting over whether to wear masks or not and not given the data to see that it is an actual threat.

No comments: