Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A lady I know

I know this sweet lady who now has covid.  She is the first person I personally know that has covid.  I've been cautious about it for the last 5 months and it is so appalling to me that people still think it is a hoax or not that bad.  I pray this woman and her husband recover.  They are both over 70.  Today there are 5446 new cases (way down from 15,000) and 247 deaths (way up from 100).

So I made chicken sandwiches, tuna salad and crackers and chocolate chip cookies for this lady and her husband.  I'm grateful to be healthy and able to make food for someone.  It was kind of nice to make food for someone who had covid and I didn't have to be extra stressed that I might be an asymptomatic carrier and give covid to her!  But horrible that she has covid.

No comments: