Tuesday, July 16, 2019

job

My friend J called today and asked if I would like a job that I would very much like.  It's working with a cause I do care about and the money would be a good thing.  But as I thought about it, I remembered that I do have a job doing something to serve a population I care deeply about and that I'm the only one who can do this job.  I'm a homeschooling mom.  mom.  mom.

I recently made some goals that will force me to waste less time.  I recently got a groove going with exercise and I don't want to loose that.  I have recently gotten a grip on my nutrition and less time would not help me with that.

I know a lot of amazing women who work and they all wish they had more time with their children.  I have a pretty sweet situation having a husband that can earn an income we can live within. 

My children already need more of my time than I spend on them.  I have recently stopped working for my dad (for free) and leading my homeschool co-op (for free).  I am trying to use this extra time I have to work for me some (for huge benefits). 

I do hope someday to return to working a job and I hope to make a difference.  This job would have been exactly perfect for then, but I am here, now.
This is my "40 is the new 20" picture.  Yay!

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Nice picture.

This is a good post. I hope I pass the "I'm not a robot" test.