Sunday, July 28, 2019

$100 and butterflies

 We went to Gtown for L's birthday.  Pizza and doughnuts were had by most.  We took Grandma and aunts to the museum and butterfly garden.
Aunt E took this nice picture of us.  P has loved me for 20 years.  I recently searched out my journal entry from 1999 where I say "I met a guy named P P ...."

G and P took a bike ride last week and G found a $100 on the road.  Over the past week P posted a message inviting people to claim it.  On Friday the kids read the most likely responses and decided nothing was a very good match.  But that it wasn't our money and if the one, who was at least sort of possible, had lost money, it would be good to give it to him.  We all agreed that if we had lost money, we would be very happy to have it returned.

No comments: