Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saturday blessing

I got a call Saturday morning from the man who does our pest control service.  He is also in our Ward so I was more eager than usual to set up a quick appointment, that very day as it turned out to be convenient to him.  Then after hanging up I realized that having someone come to bait the house involved him coming in the house and into every room.  Ack.  Luckily I had a few hours.  So cleaned my house like I haven't for a long time.  Even when we have cooking challenges here, nobody goes in the office, master bedroom or bathroom. 

The miracle of it all though was how when I finished, the house was clean.  Woah!  So clean that for fun I cleaned the carpets (in high traffic areas) last night after everyone was asleep.  Hurray for another year free of termites and roaches.  Hurray for a clean house. 

No comments: