Sunday, March 14, 2021

stuff

 We'll be deciding where to move in 2 years.  I'm looking around my home and thinking there are a lot of things I don't want to move with.  Over the next two years I want to let the kids use things up and wear things out.  I want to figure out what books we keep, and get by on less. 

I belong to a great group for getting rid of things.  It's tricky to whittle down what we have.  Even food items, we don't need so much, but I also want to use up or give away what we've had for years and never used.

We just came through the winter and had more blankets than we needed.  

What can I get rid of?  As L ages, I have donated all the baby and toddler things.  I should work on getting the puzzles donated.  He can't read yet, but he doesn't need the puzzles of a certain age anymore.  When a friend had a yard sale last summer, I was able to get rid of some nice things.  A good cause helps. 

What do we want to be owned by?

No comments: