Friday, August 16, 2019

Lasik

I've been interested in getting Lasik for a while and it worked out for me to get it this summer.  I also lost 30 lbs this summer.  I'm also meeting with a therapist this summer.  Wow.  Turning 40, so many changes.

The surgery went well.  Grandma L took me to the Dr. and waited while I waited and then came the surprisingly fast surgery.  She drove me home and let me nap and gave good advice about how to keep up with the eye drops.

I had watched a video about the procedure and was not prepared for the moment when my vision went dark and I was supposed to be keeping my eye on the green light.  I was worried I'd messed it up.  I wish the Dr. had warned me about that.

I'm recovering well.  I can see!  Without glasses!

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Yay! I’m glad you can see!