Sunday, May 7, 2017

rainbow life

These kids got to participate in a dance class the library put on for 3 months.  The librarian that ran it grew up dancing and always wanted to teach.  She became a librarian and has been offering this program since she was hired.  I love this example of doing something secure and continuing to serve with your passion.  The classes were great and the performance was just the level of stress I can handle.  I'm so grateful for this program.

The girls have been doing gymnastics for the last 3 months too thanks to a gym that is offering homeschool lessons for just $5.

 It's hard to say no to free and $5, they are some of my best friends!  Life can get really hectic though.  I love taking the kids out and doing fun activities.  With homeschool we miss out on a lot of the good aspects of school, but we have a lot of time to go and do other things.  It's fun.

No comments: