Tuesday, January 11, 2011

moving

So it's the 6 month mark to stop unpacking from the last move and start organizing and packing for the next move. Crazy!

We're going for the Bankers Boxes from Sam's Club this time. So now things will get put in a box with a name and maybe we won't have to search so much when we get to our next destination.

I know, we're not moving for 6 months, but I can't wait to have a back yard. I feel so dumb that I lost sight of how much I wanted to not live above someone and to have a back yard for the kids. Arrrrr!

1 comment:

Astyn said...

Hey Eliza. I saw your picture on the comments section of Michelles blog. So I had to track you down to see how you are doing. Your little girl is so adorable. Congratulations. I cannot believe you have been gone for so long. Amazing how time flies.