Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the garish day

Ok, ok, I know I have an incredibly wonderful life! Could I just get out of the habit of looking over the fence? It's something I fully acknowledge; The harder my life is, the more I see the blessings. The easier my life is, the more I pick on myself. Crazy.

Last night P ended up working until 10. This is sad/funny because he is getting to work from home part days Monday and Wednesday. So after a sort of chill afternoon, his boss called with another problem for him and that kept him busy all evening. He's never had to work from home in the past. But now that he gets to works from home he had a super late project.

The kids are all healthy, sweet and good. I'll accept that my life is pretty much amazing and get on with being happy ok? OK

No comments: