Sunday, September 1, 2024

coupons

 I love saving money and being frugal.  Recently I had a few opportunities to use coupons.  I felt really silly for not using them.  But at the same time, I saved more money by not going to the store.  When you find yourself trying to figure out what you can buy to spend $25 to save $5, maybe you don't need that stuff.  But saving money is great and I love it when a coupon helps me save on something I was going to buy anyway.

We haven't been able to pay tithing for a few months and have been giving a generous fast offering.  This week P did get some funds and it feels great to pay tithing.  We have been so blessed through this difficult time.  We had support and funds for everything we needed.

Tomorrow we hope to go kayaking!  The kids don't actually enjoy it but that's OK with me.

No comments: