Sunday, September 8, 2024

Another week doing good

 This week we participated in the national day of service.  L, B and I raked mulch at the park.  M, lP and P did a youth activity project at another church.  M and I did a self defense class.  lP and I helped out at M's football game with the band.  

G was in St. Augustine visiting friends and church family.  He gave a talk in the deaf branch and got to have a welcome home that was missed in the difficult past 6 months.  I'm so grateful for good people who help my children feel loved.  

Another weeks starts.  Grad school is going so well.  I feel on top of my class work and looking forward to future opportunities.  Speech Therapy suits me.  I like helping and I have a hard time with the comparing that comes from being a music teacher.  You're always performing and that's difficult for me.  I love rehearsals.

Primary is going well.  It is so fun working with the kids and doing activities to engage and challenge them.

No comments: