Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Unreal life

 I have been so incredibly blessed.  Tonight as we read 1 Corinthians 10:13 I remarked to the children how we had a child with cancer and hearing loss within the span of a year.  That was very difficult, but we could bear it.  We bore it.  We consecrated our efforts and have experienced so many beautiful things in life because we are G's parents.  Each of our children is unique and precious to us.  

I'm glad I've been blogging and making family movies all these years.  We have had an incredibly beautiful life together.  

Meeting new people here, it feels like I should keep a lid on our life experiences and pretend we're just a family of extremely good looking, brilliant people who have never had any challenges.  That's not true though.  But to share our actual trials would be immodest.   Yet, as an aging woman I cry about everything!  And I feel compelled to overshare.  But I'm aware of this so I do actually manage to not share as often as I feel compelled.  I don't want to be known as that lady who is always crying and sharing their sad life history because my life has been incredible and beautiful.  It is incredible and beautiful.

No comments: