Saturday, August 5, 2023

Hiking the mountain!


 Today we hiked a mountain to see a waterfall.  L was apparently not feeling well but he complains so often that it is hard to know when he is actually unwell.  Well, after lP and M carried him up the mountain, on the way down he had to poop, twice.  Yay.  Then at the bottom of the trail when lP was carrying him again he threw up, a lot.  Oh boy.  

We were out that way to attend a community event for P's school.    L and I stayed in the car and the other kids attended the event, sweaty and tired, but the had a great time.

There are so many times when the kids are complaining when we are doing something awesome.  I hope they grow out of that.  M and G are so strong and awesome.  P says they used to complain but I don't remember.  I'm good at not remembering the complaining.  But there are hard times in life and I want the children to be resilient as adults.  I love them.



No comments: