Sunday, October 3, 2021

visits

 We've been visiting GL each weekend while C and S were away.  It was so nice to spend a lot of time with her and to have C and S's home to sleep and have sleepy mornings.  When you are visiting for 5-10 hours a day there is so much more time to relax and chat.  The kids discovered the ceder tree in the back yard again.  That has been such a joy to our family over the years.

We enjoyed conference on the road and with Grandma.  When I was driving I asked the girls to take some notes for me on my phone.  lP even took some notes I didn't tell her to!

I enjoyed
We walk in circles because we don't know what way is straight.
Don't take life out of sequence.
Renlund's talk about unity
Tongan missionaries in the field ever since pandemic!
Temple changes are from the Lord.
One percent improvement.
How hurricanes are made.
If you want to change your life, change today.
I believe, help thou my unbelief.
Look down the road and you will always drive straight.
As long as you can focus on Jesus you can do anything. (Penny)
Rescue might not come immediately, but the Savior is always watching. (Penny)
Increase focus on the things that matter. (Penny)
"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" is the name of the church, it is not negotiable (Penny)
Mormon didn't die for my sins or suffer in Gethsemane for us.  Jesus did.  Mormon isn't my savior.
Using the full name of the church can change our lives and the lives of others (Penny)
The Spirit will show you all things you must do (Penny)
President Nelson loves you. (Penny)

G and P are in Louisiana doing hurricane Ida clean up again.

No comments: