Tuesday, October 19, 2021

moving furniture

 I like to move furniture around.  I get tired of things in the same space and moving them is a way to deep clean and feel like a space is new without spending money.  It's also a good workout.  

The neighbors were throwing out a big metal shelf, the kind with sliding covers for each shelf, like the ones in dr's offices.  I was pretty sure we didn't need it until I thought of how it would help us consolidate some smaller shelves and use vertical space instead of floor space. 

After I consolidated those shelves, I wanted to give the office a make over because I was only using half of my desk but it was cluttered.  When I move things around I also get to re-visit whether I want these things to continue in my life.  We're moving in 22 months!  Who knows where or exactly when, but I want to get rid of a lot of things.

I bought a 50 pack of pizza boxes so I could give away pizzas when a food gift is needed.  That is something I'll gladly be getting rid of over the next 2 years. 

I have 3 boxes of fabric clutter and 1 box of leather scraps.  I plan to consolidate the fabric down to 1 box.  Wish me luck!

No comments: