Saturday, July 25, 2020

Zoom party

When I got back from Utah I got back in the groove of trying to reach out to the relief society sisters here.  I planned a zoom party and encouraged everyone to dress up and have a background🦸‍♂️.
There were 5 participants but only 4 wearing pants.  Two wigs, two virtual backdrops, 1 hat, 1 tiara and 1 feather boa.  We played scattergories, I Spy, whats in your purse and ended with showing that we can draw on the screen.  I’m really glad we did it and grateful to the ladies that remembered to come.  I know I don't hardly call anyone because it’s not not like we’re planning any get togethers.

P took G and M to help the aunts move.  I’m home doing what I do, organizing and moving things around.  Yay?

The pod of peas went on a bike ride with me.  Three peas in a pod is the nickname for the littles, lP, B and L.  I sent lP and B on to circle the block as I made my way home from the first mile with L.  I had brought the water backpack and that was very important.  L hasn’t ridden a mile for over a month so he has to build up his stamina.

No comments: