Friday, May 22, 2020

Freezer organization

 I cleaned took everything out of the freezer to defrost the unit.  Putting everything back in I organized it into categories so I can find things and also so that when I'm shopping I will be able to tell what we already have.
 In the trays we have a lot of butter, cool whip and ice pops.  In the right tray is random spice vegetation, chimichangas and frozen cookie dough.
 In the middle we have meat and frozen veggies.
On the right we have pizza things like sauce, cheese and toppings.  We also have containers of P's soup that he makes up in large batches and eats for lunch.

On the right we have a huge box for bread.  Whether it is left over pizza, puff pastry or dinner rolls, it goes in this box.  I really like having it visible to know if we have a lot or a little.

In the drawer freezer we keep ice cream and cheese.  Yay!


No comments: