Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

We visited G-ville yesterday and today for Christmas celebrations.  P's family has  lot of traditions for Christmas Eve and it's really fun.

P bought us tickets to go see Signing Time in January.  He made a print out of the tickets and gave them to the children.  lP got hers first and M as very jealous that lP was going to get to see the show.  Then M got hers.  Poor G spend 5 seconds thinking he was left out.  Then they all got them and there was celebration.

I love how grateful the children are.  They are pretty awesome. 

We did have to leave after a quick lunch because lP triggered a spiral of death.  She took 2 pieces of meat, when I asked her to take one.   Then she dropped one on the floor.  So I got mad, then P is mad because I am mad, and lP's behavior becomes a huge issue. 

I'd just like for her to follow simple instructions.  It's difficult for me to understand why I get so mad about it.  But Merry Christmas!

No comments: