Monday, December 15, 2014

errands

As I look out the window, I notice that the sweetgum tree that I thought would never change color, has started to get yellow.  Autumn/Winter is so strange here.  This year I paid more attention to the change.  As in, I really wanted to see some changing leaves, and so noticed them a lot more.  We have so many live oaks, and pine trees, you really never see swaths of color.  But this year taught me to look for it.

Today we stayed in town for the 2 hours G was at school.  We did 4 errands, including my flu shot, way overdue.  We also got a round of Jr. Frosties with the coupons from halloween.  What a deal!  I find that if you cut the straws down to about 6 inches, they look really cute and that's important when you're trying to make sure the kids think this is the best treat ever.

 This is M at her desk of joy.  She is obviously the one with the most hoarder genes in the family.
 B loves to take the ornaments off the tree.  It is what it is.
G's going to be 10 in 10 days!  Crazy.

No comments: