Saturday, July 12, 2014

Let it go!

I cut my hair!  I'm in a wonderful season, or moment.  I'm able to let go of things, like the chairs of death, that don't bless our family.  For a long time I wanted to cut my hair, but I worried that I would look like my manly brothers.  But it turns out I still look like me!  And because I have a healthy self image, I like that I still look like me. 

bB is starting to walk.  It's so cute.  He'll stand up and lurch forward 5 steps into someone's arms.  He especially likes to walk to M.

M and P have such a funny relationship. Today in the car they had this dialogue.

M: I still have popcorn and you don't.
P:  It was a race and I won. Ha.
M: You never told me it was a race!
P (quietly): I always knew it was a race. Sorry.


Because G is deaf, M and P are homeschooled they are sort of isolated.  They are each other's best friends.  Nobody else understands them as well as they do.  Some of that is because they are P's and my children, sure.  But at 9 G is still happy to watch Dora.   P is the dominant personality so even though she's 3, she is ... dominant.

No comments: