Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lucky Day!

 We've been living in this wonderful home for 2 1/2 years.  The L's left us so many nice things.  These beautifully crafted chairs have been a bane.  Just 1 trip to the ER would prove me crazy to let the threat continue in the house.  I finally found 11 beautiful wood chairs on auction in GA.  I won the auction for $42.  P went up to GA and got them for me.  I love them!  After 2 weeks of trying to sell them, or even give them away, I took them to the metal recycling plant and got $9.46 for them.
So today is a lucky day.  Today is the first day in my beautiful home without the threat of impalement!  There is so much freedom in that.  The new chairs are great.  I love them.  I think I said that already.  And now I have so much more useable seating!

No comments: