Tuesday, June 19, 2012

questionaire

What have been the best things you have done this year?
Sung with the children in Primary
Let people help me, sometimes.

What is your favorite sport to play?
Basketball

What would you liked to have done more of?
Exercise, Sing, play my tuba


What is your favorite candy?
Caramel

What didn’t you do that you wish you had?

What was your favorite book?
So far this year... Warriors Apprentice by Bujold
 
In what way have you changed this year?
I have a house to welcome people to, finally.


What is your favorite song?
Beautiful Dawn by the Wailin' Jennys


What areas have you improved in? What did you get better at doing?
Asking for help


What were the things I didn’t like most this year?
Ticks

What do you hope will change next year?
save more

What will your favorite memory of this school year be?

Geoff telling me "I'm deaf and hearing Both!"


What is your favorite video game to play?

Fire boy Water girl


What is your favorite thing to do during your quiet time alone?
Read

What is your favorite movie?

Maybe Enchantment but I don't see many movies.


What do you look forward to doing this summer?

Visiting my friend in Jacksonville


If you had a whole day off to do anything, what would you do?
Go on a date with Phillip

What is your favorite vacation spot?

My house


What did you do this year that scared you, but you did anyways?
I don't think I did anything scary.  Well, maybe pulling down
poison ivy in the back yard.

What is your favorite animal?

Horses.

What is your favorite restaurant?

Smokin Ds on US1 and 206


What is your favorite lunch?

Philly Cheese Steak from Farahs.  That was the most delicious
lunch I ever had.  It's not something to eat everyday though.

What is your favorite (non-video) game to play?

Multiple Solitaire

Complete these sentences:

A home is a place where where Phillip is.
A parent is a person who is responsible for children.
A child is a person who is learning to be responsible.

No comments: