Monday, November 21, 2022

Scheduling miracle

 G needed a CBS prior to getting his wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday.  It takes 7-10 days to get an appointment at the local Quest so I scheduled an appointment at the next town over.   Last night as we discussed scheduling at family council we found a tangle.  It turns out that appointment would conflict with his school (1 school still meeting the week of Thanksgiving) and P's foot appointment.  But we needed the appointment and so we were having G miss school and hoping we could still get P to his appointment.  

This morning the spirit prompted me to look and see if there was another appointment at some location that would not have the conflict.  The local location popped up with a 7:40am appointment (at 6:55am when I was checking).  I quickly grabbed the new appointment. 

I'm trying to get better at recognizing the spirit in my life.  This was definitely a prompting to look for a new appointment and I'm grateful for the spirit.

No comments: