Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Pool fun

 We've been going to the pool once a week.  We bought punch cards last year and only used half, so it was a treat that they don't expire and we've been able to just go, riding on the wind of last year's enthusiasm.  The pool only lets you stay for 2 rotations and they take a 15 minute break.  So if you get there at 12:30 you can only stay until 2.  I told the children that if they want to maximize their time, they should get in the car when I tell them to, not take half an hour...  But there is a splash park and it's so fun.

I love the pool but don't hope to have one at our home.  I wouldn't want the risk of a child drowning.  I hope to swim laps someday, maybe an exercise pool would be cool, but still the risk to little ones isn't something I would like.

No comments: