Saturday, October 17, 2020

Most wonderful time of the year

 Sometimes the apathy is strong.  I don't care if they learn academic skills, I just want to enjoy these beautiful days.

Washington Oaks, so beautiful and fun.  We visited at low tide and could see the line of huge rocks just under the water that would make swimming there impossible.  But it was really fun and next time we'll bring supplies so we don't have to leave when L starts saying "I'm thirsty" over and over.
We loaded treat bags to deliver to friends. 
Our neighbor gave us a slip and slide and M turned it into a water park.  She loves water fun so much.

We picked G up from the HS after he took the PSAT and went to the beach.  I semi promised to drive them each to the beach after they finished their PSAT.  I don't know how that will work when we live elsewhere.  : )

No comments: