Friday, September 18, 2020

Watching the pandemic

 Our state has a website that tracks the numbers of the Covid-19 cases and deaths.  They add to the numbers as the day progresses so depending on when you check, the numbers seem really great or really bad.  

We're home all the time and continuing our very close family lifestyle.  P expressed happiness that we eat dinner together.  I'm also very grateful that our children have daily scriptures and prayer.  I'm grateful that none of my children have my childhood tendency for tantrums and stalking off.  Yay.

Our yard is so beautiful.  I sit here gazing out on a lush tree canopy.  There is a little ravine between our house and the neighbors with palm, magnolia, cyprus, hickory, oak and pine trees.  All you can see is the tree canopy since we're 14 feet above the ravine floor where the trees grow from.  

I'm so grateful for this incredibly wonderful home, and family life.

No comments: