Tuesday, September 15, 2020

donating toys

 We're planning to move in 3 years.  I want to de clutter and right now is a great time for it.  We're home, so having too much stuff is really noticeable.  The thrift stores are taking donations but I'm not getting any new thrift items.  So things are going out and not coming in.  I'm finally parting with some great toys that the kids have honestly outgrown, and it's oK!  

As L outgrows things and or we have too many in his current size and the next, I can pare down knowing we don't need any clothes in those sizes.  Anything for girls that doesn't fit lP, can go.  She is able to wear things straight from M so we don't need any clothes stored between their sizes.  

I have 3 big boxes of blocks, and trains and clothes to donate tomorrow.  We're planning to use some CFL coupons tomorrow during the time we like to be out of the house and there aren't long lines we hope.  

The library has a book on hold for us that lP has been looking forward to the whole quarantine.  Her birthday is soon so it's an exciting time for he and the siblings and they prepare gifts for her.

We have so many books and things that they will be outgrowing in the next 3 years.  I'm grateful for the thrift economy.  I do have a few books that are precious but most can go. 

No comments: