Thursday, May 9, 2019

cast of characters

M found her best friend last year via our homeschool group and the young girl turned out to be our neighbor!  I've been friends with her mom Q for all that time but recently she became a best friend.  P is my best friend, and husband, and protector and eternal companion. 

Q is walking 3-4 miles a day and M, lP and I are walking too!  Q does a fast/5 lifestyle and I've started doing that too.  We're both super interested in leadership and strong girls.  It's pretty awesome having a friend like this where we don't need anything from each other but our friendship.

In some ways we have very little in common.  She's super healthy and I'm super into making bread.  But we're both strong in our relationship with Christ and it's really wonderful to share insights and life stories.

No comments: