Sunday, February 5, 2023

boxing up

 I'm getting everything boxed up and put in the garage.  Looking at other people's listing pictures, most of their stuff is not out in the open.  Some people have trendy furniture and what not.  But mostly the pictures show not much.  I'm trying to get to that not much stage. 

I've loaded 20+ boxes of just books.  

The realtor is going to host a neighborhood openhouse and then a public open house.  She hopes that is all we need to do to get a good offer.  I hope so too.  

It is nice getting things out of the way and fixing things that have needed to be fixed.  I like feeling super competent.  

Sometimes when we're cleaning the house the kids will ask "Who's coming over?"  I recently say "Me, I'm coming over."  I'd like to have less stuff out generally.  It's nice.

No comments: