Friday, April 30, 2021

Scooter fun

 Back when I was so busy with my dad's situation we didn't have a birthday party for M.  This was the beginning of the "no birthday parties for anyone" phase of our life.  So I got her a very nice scooter with 8 inch wheels.  It was prized and coveted.  Now 3 years later after many conflicts over the scooter, and flattened wheels by negligent siblings, I decided to get the wheels fixed, and another scooter.  The new scooter was to be lP's since she never got a 10th birthday either.  I had put the scooter away but today it was left on the porch again.  M said lP did it and lP's response was "It's your scooter."  So after some deliberation I decided the new scooter won't be lP's.  It will be mine.  It will be our Family's big scooter.  M will have hers and everyone else, who is willing to take care of it, can use the new one.

I'm trying to teach the children to be responsible and respectful.  They are children.

No comments: