Sunday, March 29, 2020

Quarantine Sunday

Today we had permission from the Stake President to administer the Sacrament in our homes for the first time in these 2 weeks of Social Distancing.  It was sweet to have P and G administer and pass the sacrament.  I'm so grateful for all the ways we are blessed in this time.   Our ward had a Zoom testimony meeting and there were 40 devices connected, many with 2-8 people represented.  It was an amazing gathering. 

We were asked to fast today for the Covid-19 pandemic.  I got food poisoning last night so I wasn't able to fast after all.  The family did though and I'm grateful for that.


The kids had macaroni and cheese from a can of food storage someone gave us last year.  I added butter, hot dogs and american cheese to liven it up.  It was pretty old.  But I'm grateful for it.


No comments: