Friday, February 28, 2020

Frozen 2

We do a lot to raise the children with realistic expectations and frugal habits.  We rarely go to see a movie in the theaters.  M has seen Frozen and Hidden Figures, and that LDS movie I can't remember.  But those were very specific expenditures, rather than a habit of consumption.  G has seen more movies with his school, the youth, and the last 2 Avengers movies.  lP, B and L haven't seen anything in a theater unless it was at a theme park with dad during their free pass years so I'm not certain.

We were the second hold for a copy of Frozen 2 at the library and we got to watch it yesterday.  It was so nice to enjoy it and they appreciated finally finding out what happens.  Being homeschooled makes it easier to be raised without keeping up with all they're missing out on. 

Eating at home and using the library saves us so much money and allows us to do things like road trips, piano lessons, and pay the mortgage : )

I'm so grateful that P and I both enjoy saving money so much.  He probably likes saving it more than I do, really, but it's not something we disagree about.

We will replace the van soon and I am so interested in a fuel efficient van like the transit connect.  But I recognize it may not happen.  That's OK.

No comments: