Thursday, June 27, 2019

merrier

After a busy week in Gtown, this week we've been watching 2 extra deaf kids.  M is at camp so I could still fit everyone in the van.  I mostly tried to go and do the things we needed to do like visit the library, renew vehicle registration, swimming with friends.  It's been harder but OK.  L and B have been a little territorial with the little boy.  Ugh.

I got some peaches and cut them up to freeze.  Yum!  It's so hard to cut them up and freeze them when they are so good fresh.  But peach season is kinda short.  If you don't put them up while they are good, you'll be without for the whole year.  I put my name down to buy a case of peaches.  It will be like the time I bought 15 doz eggs....  I'll just cut some up every day until it is all put away and frozen.  Getting a lot more than you can possibly eat helps to get them cut and frozen.

No comments: