Thursday, June 20, 2019

Going on

We're in GTown this week while lP goes to science camp.  G is at scout camp 1 hour away and we had to drive out to him twice to take a flashlight, poncho and dry box.  His CI failed from the moisture and it has been raining hard every day.  It is Thursday and it is our first time taking the boys to the big park because it rained almost constantly.  

I've been getting walks and calisthenics in as much as I can.  I have so much energy.

Today on the walk B was touching the wagon wheels.  I told him not to and within minutes he got his hand run over.  He told me "maybe we shouldn't have gone on the walk" and "maybe we should donate the wagon."  I said "no, the problem was that you touché the wheels."

I have the same problem.

I donated blood today.  It was good to give to the system that G got so much blood products.
My hemoglobin was 14!  Grandma L watched the boys.  It was rough.

No comments: