Friday, April 27, 2018

dishes and a farm

I can't tell you how nice it is to have G and M doing the dishes.  My sister T mentioned a few months ago that I should have them do the dishes.  I thought "Oh they're still young..." but they can do it and now is the time to establish the expectation of chipping in.  They are easily bribed to do this job and keep doing it even when we sort of forget to ever reward them.  When we had company 2 days in a row and 3 loads of dishes were done in one day, M complained but G didn't.

I love my children.
We went to an Agricultural experience recently.  It was very nice and the children were very nice.  I was so proud to be their mom. 



We have a picnic basket that we keep with wooden bowls, a knife, gummies, spoons, etc...  When we go someplace we just throw some apples, bread, cheese, whatever, in the basket.  This day we even had juice boxes from some previous gathering.  I love being able to have a picnic with them. 

No comments: