Sunday, March 4, 2018

Testimony


  1.  The witness of the Holy Ghost,
    As borne by those who know,
    Has lifted me again to thee,
    O Father of my soul.
  2.  I know that thou art in the heav’n.
    I know the Savior reigns.
    I know a prophet speaks to us
    For our eternal gain.
  3.  My eyes are wet; my heart is full.
    The Spirit speaks today.
    O Lord, wilt thou my life renew
    And in my bosom stay.
  4.  As testimony fills my heart,
    It dulls the pain of days.
    For one brief moment, heaven’s view
    Appears before my gaze.
     
    Today I was thinking about how important the Fast and Testimony meeting is.  Whenever we have a conference or other event that falls on the first Sunday of the month the Fast and Testimony meeting is changed.  That shows me that the Testimony meeting is really important.  It's  good for us to Fast and it is good for us to stand as witnesses in a literal way and share our testimony of Christ and the plan of Salvation with one another.  I'm grateful for Fast and Testimony meeting.  

No comments: