Sunday, March 18, 2018

Nice moments

 My mom is visiting and while it has been unseasonably cold for our state, it's been nice compared to up north.  We had dinner on the back porch because the back yard that you can't see in this picture was so gloriously beautiful.
 We went to Walmart.  I was so pleased with my children for looking and not touching everything in the check out aisle, that I took a picture of this magical moment.  Look at them.  All 5 of them in the picture, not touching things!
 We took a trip on the Black Raven with my mom.  It was very exciting to go out on the water and enjoy the show.  The chase scene and pirate drama was intense!
I'm glad I've had this chance to visit with my mom and share experiences as the kids grow up.  We also have been binge watching Relative Relay with my mom.  That has been fun.  The kids are bewildered by the suspension of usual rules for media hours.  But we're making memories!

1 comment:

Okishdu said...

Thanks so much for the way you made my visit fun. While I had a pretty intense four weeks without a night in my own bed between March 10 and April 7, and went from Florida to Washington State and many places between, It was great to begin with my visit to your family.