Sunday, June 9, 2024

As Bread is Broken

 Our family sang one of the new hymns in church today as a special musical number.  "As Bread is Broken" is a new sacrament hymn.  It has grown on me and I really love it.  

M and lP went to FSY in Kentucky this past week.  I love that the church has made that available to everyone.  I'm grateful for programs that help children and youth feel loved and feel the spirit regardless of income.  

I went to a painting meet up yesterday with sister from the ward.  It was so lovely.  We followed a youtube tutorial with palettes prepared by the host.  There was a lot of self deprication but I really appreciated the chance to paint in a social situation. I haven't painted in a long time and don't usually finish something.  This guided painting was very nice.  I'd like to do this with the children.

No comments: