Sunday, July 23, 2023

Make new friends

 I was feeling the absence of all the good ladies I have known and who have known me, known my talents, my reliability.  Today was ward conference and the Stake Relief Society had a lesson about how to love and include people.  I had decided not to make any comments because I don't want to be that lady!  So I just sat silently dabbing my tears through the meeting.  Afterward I made plans with 3 different sisters to connect in 3 different things I do.  Band sister with little boys.  Sewing sister.  Music composition sister.  

There are so many awesome sisters here.  I just don't know them yet.   And they don't know me.

I need to find someone who wants to walk.  I like that sort of friend.  Mostly I like friends who can make a little time to chat.  I have been abundantly bless to have ladies like that in my life.

No comments: