Sunday, June 11, 2023

lovely yard

 Our new home is great.  The yard has mature trees that provide very nice shady places.  There are 3 trees in the lower back yard that hold hammocks and ninja line.  The much anticipated tree by the back porch provides shade.  In the front yard we have a crepe myrtle that shades the drive way.  It is so great.  

We are surprisingly close to tons of shopping.  I was only barely aware of that in searching for a home so that is a very nice surprise.

We attend the new ward for the first time today.  I'm nervous and excited.  I know there will be awesome new friends.  But I have also learned so much about people and myself since the last move.  I feel more cautious of getting involved with people.  

I really like our new house and new town.  I am here with all my favorite people.  That's good.

No comments: