Saturday, March 25, 2023

School carnival


We went to the carnival at G's school.  It was so much fun.  I'm grateful the children have been able to experience the beauty of the school.  This was an event for deaf and blind schools.  I love the school. 

I love these kids.
I love this friend who is the president of the school.  15 years ago we started attending church here once a month, then more and more often until we moved here.  She is amazing and I wanted her to be involved in G's life.  She has been his sunday school teacher for most of the last 15 years.  Now she is the girl's YW leader.  She always chooses kindness.  She puts her shoulder to the wheel with grace and a smile.  I'm so grateful for her example.  It means a lot to me that she thinks our family does a great job of signing and teaching the children.

No comments: