Thursday, September 1, 2022

Covid strikes

 Friday night I felt achy.  I planned to go to the temple on Saturday so I took a covid test and it was positive.  I immediately put on a mask and proceeded to isolate.


Sunday we all tested.  Penny and Levi joined me in quarantine.

Wendesday Geoff joined the quarantine.



Thursday P bought us a nice canopy so we could enjoy the outside space even more.  The beach umbrella we were using to give us shade did not keep water off the table.  We were making do but P thought we could do better.  It was so nice to have a huge shady place outside that stayed dry!


On Sunday we made G join us for family quarantine time.  G and lP sat and read a book on his laptop.

We also played settlers for the first time after years of playing the Jr. version.


No comments: