Thursday, August 11, 2022

back to school

 We've gone back to school.  We leave the house at 7am to drop off lP, then M at seminary, then G near his school with his bike.  I pick up lP and we can still make it to various activities.  M has band some days, and regular pick up other days.  G rides his bike home and does not get killed.

I took the 3 peas to a homeschool group meeting today.  It was popcicles and the park and tons of new kids.  It wasn't even all of them!  

M got all the electives she was hoping for but now is less thrilled with a new teacher.  G had hoped an internship at NG would be awesome, then we realized it was a vocational rather than higher ed path.  lP got to borrow an oboe from the HS band director that is so nice I'm worried to let her use it!  P went back to the Dr. and got his foot worked on, no fun.  B and L got haircuts and look snazzy.

I'm trying to re-commit to walking 1000 miles this year.  It's going to be hard and I might not make it, but I'm going to put in the effort and try.

No comments: