Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Delegation!

I'm in a co-op and serving on the board.  Today we met and I was able to work out some solutions with these amazing women I serve with.  I'm so grateful to know them and thrilled that they are going to take up many things I've struggled with.  Yay!

I was hoping to serve at a leadership camp but the enrollment wasn't enough to hold the camp. 

I was helping with my dad's stuff but now I'm not.

I was invited to go to girls camp but it's the end of the calendar year for P's job so he can't take it off.

It's an interesting time.  Many very time consuming things are being lifted from me.

I read Little Bear to the boys tonight.  They were so delighted by it.  I'm glad B is still young enough to sweetly demand stories read to him.  I'm glad L is getting old enough to sweetly sit by me while we read.  This is the best possible use of my time.

No comments: