Friday, January 18, 2019

Come follow me week 2

Tonight we read about how Jesus was born and how his parents were given revelation to move to Egypt.

We shared stories of revelation from our own lives.

Today P felt prompted to take lP with him to G's honor roll assembly.  The rest of us were planning to go to a library event.  P talked himself out of taking lP.  A little while later I was trying to get lP to finish her work so we could go and she said she was feeling sick.  She had spun on the swing too much and couldn't finish her work.  So lP went to her room for the next 4 hours and we didn't go to the library event.

There is a very nice story in my black butterfly journal about P following a prompting for Sister C.

I shared an experience where I left Sacrament meeting for unknown reasons and was able to be the answer to a prayer by my friend who needed someone to hold her newborn so she could go to the bathroom.

I also shared my experience about praying whether I should like P or not.  The answer I got was that I should marry him.

No comments: