Friday, June 5, 2015

Out with the old and in with the new.

I've been released as Primary President.  I'm trying to help the transition go smoothly.  I know I was just handed a binder and allowed to fly.  Being musical and knowing sign language, I was able to do well enough since I had 2 members of the previous presidency. 

Another funny development for us is the revitalization of some old technology.  P had a palm pilot 10 years ago that he used all the time.  He also had an original iPod from 13 years ago.  Both had become less functional or forgotten when he got an iPhone 3 years ago.  I recently got out the palm pilot and the kids enjoy drawing on it.  Also, we haven't had an iPod since I accidentally spilled water on the one Sam gave me.  So we've been burning CD's for a few months.  It's pretty amazing being able to have plug and play music again.

No comments: