Monday, September 9, 2013

little hands

I don't know how she does it.  M is amazing.  She learned this song in 4 days. 
She's doing a combination of Suzuki songs by rote, and Piano Adventure books for note reading.  The stuff in her Piano Adventure books is pretty easy and would be sort of boring.  The Suzuki lets them go into very technical pieces so fast that they could never keep up with the reading. 

I'm so grateful for her sweet teacher.  M gets the brunt of being an older sibling a lot.  lP will scream about something and I turn off/take away whatever lP is screaming about.  At night when lP is not settling down, I leave the girls room because I can't deal with it and M gets shorted on night time love.  So I'm glad that piano is something we're doing together and she gets lots of love for it.

No comments: