Wednesday, April 4, 2012

L visits

I haven't seen my sister L in almost 4 years. The fact that 4 years can have gone by makes me feel like I must be getting old. We both have more children that the other has never met. Between us we have 9 children under the age of 9. It's wild. Yet the visit has been surprisingly easy as we take turns cooking, cleaning, and pacifying crying babies.

I got sicker than the mild sick (that I have been for about 2 months) on Sunday and went an Urgent care Clinic. They put me on Azithromycin and Prednisone for the Bronchitis they found. (see how I decline responsibility for letting it get to bronchitis). Anyway, I had a HORRIBLE reaction to something in the medicine and my body rebelled in a major way. I received a priesthood blessing of healing from my husband and brother in law. I believe I would have died without it. I was so out of it I couldn't even ask P to take me to the ER. Soooo bad. But I'm mostly better now. I went back to the clinic on Monday and got a prescription for good old Arrithromycin that you can get for Free at Publix.

And I got this picture of G which is my new favorite picture of him. It's just the colorful buckets. It's not the most cute picture of G. So let's just call this my favorite picture of buckets.

No comments: